How will Amped Five image and video inspection software help you?
Correct perspective of a license plate.
Do you have a photo of a license plate in a non-frontal view that’s hard to see?
With Amped Five, this problem became very simple. With just a few mouse clicks, you have a license plate that is rotated in frontal view.
You need to identify a face in a photo or video, but the image and video quality is too poor. With Amped Five, face enhancement is one of the extremely powerful features that help users achieve results quickly.
Enhance license plate
In any crime case where a perpetrator uses a motorbike or car to move, the identification of a license plate will be the key to help the case be solved quickly. Therefore, the feature of enhancing license plates is focused and developed extremely by Amped Five. You can clearly identify a license plate from a video shot in the dark, shaken, … With advanced algorithms such as frame stabilization, increasing exposure, reducing motion blur, and details vehicle numbers will be restored.
- More than 100 different filters for all possible needs in inspection surveys.
- Each filter is a solution to a specific technical problem.
- No additional plugins or third party software required.
- Working on a laptop in the field is as easy as on a desktop in a lab.
- Meet and surpass the quality standards required by forensic laboratories and courts around the world.
- Add, configure, move, and modify an unlimited number of filters, in real time even while playing video. You can apply real-time, non-destructive image adjustments that don’t require re-rendering as changes are applied. Every process is a filter: filters have a common workflow and interaction and can be modified, added, copied, pasted, disabled or deleted in any moment.
- Bookmarks allow to quickly select interesting frames in a video, or different steps in the processing. Every bookmark is associated to a specific frame of a specific filter and has a name and a description for quick access. Bookmarks can be edited moved or deleted. Images from bookmarks are included in the report.
- Track areas or target of interest (such as people or objects) through static, dynamic, and manual tracking.
- All local filters support applications on the whole image, a static region or the tracking of a moving object with either static (more precise) or dynamic (more robust) template.
- All filters and tools always visible on the screen. Different panels can be resized, moved, docked and undocked to fit user needs
- Most features of the software are available through keyboard shortcuts, carefully chosen to match those commonly used in standard photo editing software and non-linear video editors.
- Support for multiple themes of different colors in addition to the system theme to fit the user working environment.
- Customizable font size in addition to the system defined font dimensions.
- All operations performed by the user are logged on a text file, together with system info and other critical information. The feature can be optionally disabled.
- Display current pixel coordinates and values.
- Display in real time the histogram and statistical features of the image, on one or multiple color channels. Optionally mark on the image white saturated or black areas to avoid excessive processing.
- Multiple selectors available to best interact with different filters with pixel level precision
- To measure distances in pixels and the angle on a picture.
- Current filename, image size and number of frames always visible on screen for quick reference.
- Display file format and metadata information, such as EXIF data, present in image and video files.
- Precise zoom tool with no interpolation to see actual pixels value. Interpolation can be applied under the user control with the specific filter.
Định dạng đầu vào và đầu ra.
- Supports any standard digital image format (i.e. jpeg, tiff, png, bmp, targa, …).
- Supports any standard video format (avi, mp4, mkv, flv, 3gpp, wmv, mov…), also without the need of the codec installed on the system. Expandable by system
- Switch on runtime between different codec frameworks (FFmpeg, FFMS, DirectShow, VideoForWindows, QuickTime) to test different decoding capabilities.
- Multiple images can be loaded together to work on them as if they were frames of a single video file.