Hot Shot™ Cyanoacrylate Fuming
Model: HotShot Fingerprint Developer
Manufacturer: Lynn Peavey
Origin: United States
Hotshot fuming chemicals include activator packet, reaction solutions and Cyanoacrylate glue tubes.
Within a few seconds, the activator solution is absorbed, and a chemical reaction takes place, generating heat and a controlled amount of steam for needed humidity.
As the canister heats, the HotShot fingerprint developer begins to vaporize and fills the fuming chamber with extremely sensitive, active print-developing fumes.
- Store in cool, dry conditions.
- Use 1 set of HotShot with each chamber with a volume of 10 – 15 hallons.
- Use 3-4 sets of HotShot for the process of fuming car interior.
- Quick fuming process, only about 5 minutes with small chambers and 30-45 minutes for car interiors.
- Glue and steam evaporate vertically. Therefore, material evidence should be hung above the thermostat.
- No additional steam needed.
- It only takes a few drops of Cyanoacrylate glue and carefully observes the pattern detection process.
- The temperature of the thermostat after the reaction can take several minutes.
- Do not use too much glue at a time.