The first true Load & Go flow cytometer Sample preparation and data management usually are the major bottlenecks in routine flow cytometry. Even with a semi-automated process, you and your team may spend hundreds of hours per year for tasks that don‘t add to your laboratory‘s productivity.
– Work with a system that combines sample preparation and analysis in one compact platform.
– Provide a 24/7 flow cytometry service as the AQUIOS CL can be run by less experienced operators.
– Increase productivity with high-throughput performance that eliminates many of the least efficient features of existing systems.
– Minimize the potential for user error inherent in existing systems that require numerous manual steps to set up and run.
– Discover the AQUIOS Tetra System for Lymphocyte Subset Analysis, AQUIOS PLG for CD4 testing or automate your own user-defined assay with AQUIOS Designer Software.
Detection Photodiodes (forward & side scatter), Photomultiplier tubes (fluorescence)
Flow Cell Patented triangular flow cell (180 μm x 125 μm) with 1.0 numerical aperture
Power Requirements 100-120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Uninterruptible power manager included